Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Contact Information

I am reminded regularly (which to anyone that knows me, is not surprised that I need constant supervision and constant reminders, and with Molly not able to be my brain right now, she will be happy to know that many of you have picked up the ball in this regard) to post contact information more often. Leave Molly & I direct emails at: jameyandmolly@gmail.com See the entire history of Molly's journey at: mfrenchtrek@blogspot.com Send cards (no flowers) to Molly at: University of Michigan Hospital Trauma Burn Center 1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor, MI 48105
T O D A Y ' S P O S T I S B E L O W

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The difficult and challenging days are just God's way of making you stronger. You can do it and spit in the eye of the pain. You both are examples we all will learn from even years from today, for that Thank You...Mizpah Bubba & Bonnie